Alliant Retirement Services PEP 410K Plan for NJ's Hospitality Industry
State Mandated Employee Retirement Program provided to NJRHA Hospitality Members
Exclusive NJRHA Member Benefit: Alliant Retirement Services provides a state mandated (as of 2023) Employee Retirement Program through the NJRHA PEP 401K to employees of the foodservice and hospitality industry. Members of the NJRHA can offer retirement options to employees for as little as $2,500 per year.
About Alliant Retirement Services
Established in 2002, Alliant Retirement Services serves a broad range of clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Alliant is not publicly traded and are 53% owned by employees making it a unique culture that is employee centric and client centric. Holding an entrepreneurial culture of creativity, clients always come first.
The NJRHA PEP 401K
- With three basic plan design options, a PEP provides a set of pre-selected options that are popular in most 401(k) plans.
- Pricing is competitive for small plans.
- T. Rowe Price provides the platform.
- Alliant Retirement Group completes all the TPA services and will be the administrative fiduciary included services are plan testing, 5500 filings, and plan document management.
- Alliant Retirement Consulting will pick the fund options and service as a 3(38) fiduciary.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to learn more about this program.