New Jersey State Mandated Disability (NJTDB)
Disability Insurance Service for NJRHA Members
About New Century Benefits
With over 10 years of experience working exclusively with restaurant, staffing, retail, and hospitality companies, New Century Benefits delivers a new century of stable cost-effective benefits with enhanced claim administration for NJ and NY statutory disability.
Through exclusive partnerships with specific industries that have predictable disability trends New Century Benefits is able to reduce the employers spend and manage the claim experience with a white glove proactive high touch approach. The results are lower and predictable pricing with shortened disability lengths that can have a significant impact on employee replacement costs for the employer. New Century Benefits will ensure compliance and reduce administrative burdens for HR associated with the NJ Temporary Disability and other statutory benefits.
Moving from the state disability plan into the NJRHA sponsored plan was simple and saved us money."
- Landmark Hospitality, NJRHA Member
NJRHA's Private NJ Temporary Disability Program
Effective immediately employers can now move from the New Jersey Temporary Disability (NJTDB) state plan and privatize their NJTDB without conducting an employee election. New Century Benefits provides you with a completed state form that requires an officer's signature and takes care of it from there!
- A+ rated admited carrier specializing in statutory disability and exclusively managed through New Century Benefits
- Underwritten for restaurants (all types), hotels, casino's golf courses, bowling alleys, merchants, vendors and industry partners with active NJRHA Membership
- Significant premium savings available to members
- Block renewal underwriting for NJRHA member companies giving more price stability
- Updates and compliance
- White Glove claim and back to work case management (most claims are processed within 72 hours and paid to employees weekly)
- Direct points of contact for employer and employee
- Companies in the restaurant & hospitality industry that are not current members receive membership to the NJRHA for one year and the cost saving benefits that come with it
Chris Holland, President of New Century Benefits is actively involved in the sucess of your business. Chris is a board member of the NJRHA and holds positions in both the legislative and task force committees. He is active donor for the ProStart Program and the NJ Restaurant Educational Foundation (NJREF), as well as a NJ ProStart Invitational Judge.
Additional Services Provided
New Jersey Temporary Disability Benefits (TDB) and New York Disability Benefit Law & Paid Family Leave Statutory Disability for Trade Groups and Associations
NJ TDB and NYDBL/PFL White Glove Claim Management Services for Valued Industry Clients
Industry Specific NJTDB and NYDBL/PFL for Employers
Employer Paid and Voluntary Supplemental Benefit Consulting
To Learn More:
Visit New Century Benefits or contact Chris Holland: