Alliant Retirement Services PEP 410K Plan for NJ's Hospitality Industry
Exclusive NJRHA Member Benefit provided by Executive Suite Partner Alliant Retirement Services.
Join the NJRHA today to unlock access to exclusive benefits and join NJ's community of passionate hospitality leaders.
Alliant Retirement Services provides a state mandated (as of 2023) Employee Retirement Program through the NJRHA PEP 401K Plan to employees of the foodservice and hospitality industry. Members of the NJRHA can offer retirement options to employees for as little as $2,500 per year.
- With three basic plan design options, a PEP provides a set of pre-selected options that are popular in most 401(k) plans.
- Pricing is competitive for small plans.
- T. Rowe Price provides the platform.
- Alliant Retirement Group completes all the TPA services and will be the administrative fiduciary included services are plan testing, 5500 filings, and plan document management.
- Alliant Retirement Consulting will pick the fund options and service as a 3(38) fiduciary.
Alliant & NJRHA Exclusive PEP 401K Benefit Webinar
2023 Cost of Living Adjustments
Quarterly Insight- Legislative Update 10.22
NJRHA & Alliant Retirement Services T. Row Price Flow Chart
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to learn more about this program.